Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cousin Sleepover

We had the pleasure of having our niece and nephews spend the night with us tonight. I just tucked them in and can't stop smiling and laughing as I hear them laugh and talk to each other through the monitor. They are so close and love each other so much...it makes my heart happy! We played beads, played with toys, jumped on beds, had a dance party, ate lots of food, watched movies, and stayed up a little late:) I will have you know that they are probably, in my opinion, the most well behaved kiddos. Declan learns so much from watching his older cousins and they are certainly setting a great example, and they don't even know it! I'm so happy they want to come over here and spend time with us too! I hope that is something they will always want to do. I had so much fun with them tonight. It is nights like these that I feel very blessed and have so much to be thankful for!


















No comments:

Post a Comment