Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nesting Part I

My mom came over on Friday to help me organize our house. She really is freaking Super Woman! She started by organizing all of Declan's old clothes so we could pass them on to Nolan and Hudson. After that little project was finished, she reorganized the living room and Hudson's room with furniture she had gotten for us. The living room is finished, and Hudson's room is in the works. Then she began the huge task of organizing our closet and going through all of our clothes. I know you are probably thinking these are all things I cold have done myself. And you are right, but not the way my mom can do it. There is just something about a mom's touch and the best part is getting to spend time with her while we work (I did help a little). I'm so grateful to my mom and all she does for us. From the little things to the big things I appreciate it all!!! I LOVE this little house and I feel SO much better after getting those things completed! Can't wait for round 2! Thanks, Mom!!!


And of course Declan helped too! He can't get enough of his Cyn Cyn!!!


Love his outfit he put together:) "CHEESE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment