Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Love




I had such a nice 4 day weekend with my boys, but especially with Jason. I am so in love with my husband and feel so lucky to be his wife. He took my mom out to eat with us on Friday, we had a date night on Saturday, a nice breakfast today (just the 2 of us)and then he was the world's best Uncle tonight. He didn't even complain once. He does things like this a lot, but I think they go unnoticed and should be appreciated by me more. I have been a bit hormonal and out of whack with my thyroid and hormone levels all off and Jason has been so patient and loving as I take him along on this roller coaster of emotions. I think I have been spending too much time lately being critical and controlling rather than grateful and appreciative. It is not always perfect around the Wood house, but a lot of the time it is, and this was one of those weekends. Thanks for putting up with me lately, Jace. I know it hasn't been easy! I love you more than you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment