Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Hallmark Day!

Not a big fan of Valentine's Day. We celebrate a little, but it is definitely not a big deal around here. I did get my boys a little something and cooked a yummy dinner and I got a nice bouquet of flowers, but that's it...and it was perfect. Love my boys so much my heart hurts! This was also my first year of doing valentines for Declan. I typically do them for my own class, but I did some for his class too. He liked looking at all of the valentines that he got from his friends...and of course the candy! Here are some pics of the "ladies man." I love the series of pictures below.


Take one. Not really that happy I'm snapping photos at 6:20 in the morning.


Pretty good!


"Cheese!" Screams it for every picture now.


His exact words..."Okay Mommy. That is enough already." He really is the funniest kid I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment