Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fripp Island Part ll

We are having the BEST time! We have had the most beautiful weather and of course the best company! We have played hard between the beach, pool, playgrounds, and adventures on the golf cart! Declan has been very flexible and cannot get enough of playing with his cousins. He has also taken a liking to Nolan. He is getting a lot of practice with a baby. Nolan is very patient with Declan;). I think he is going to be a great big brother to Mead. It melts my heart to watch these cousins play together. My sister and I have had a ton of fun catching up and spending time together too.




Ready for a golf cart ride!


They really cannot get any cuter!


My favorite picture! He is such a trooper!


Family time at sunset


He is a mess!


Watching the sunset....


The infamous "froggy" pool!


Sweet Owen!


Jumping and making a "big splash!"


Noley Poley!



Cheese!


He is so strong!


Gavin the gymnast!


Our pretty girl, KR


Mr. Cool


Tired and sunburned:)


Melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment