Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter...I'm so clever:)

I was exhausted after the beach...still am. It was SO much fun, but definitely not relaxing. Our families had Easter meals planned, so we got up early and I got everything done so we could go. We really missed Jason and wanted to spend the day as a family. We had such a nice day. I miss the beach already, but it sure is good to be home!

The rest of this month is extremely busy at work...heck the rest of the year is! I have so much to do between IEP meetings, Reevals, Special Olympics, community skills, teaching, and getting ready for next school year! Ahhhhh! Hopefully my BP will stay down this time. I go to the doctor tomorrow and we will schedule the c-section. I will be 30 weeks tomorrow, which means baby Mead will be here in 9 short weeks! He needs to stay cooking too, because I need to get a ton done!

Here are some pictures from Easter!




Following the trail from the Easter Bunnies tail





Where could the Eater basket be?





Immediately started eating:)


Got to see Grandmama today too! She was a trooper and in good spirits!




Easter egg hunt at Pop and Cyn Cyn's











My boys


The cousins


Eating again


Randomly found a sombrero at my parent's house!


He is so freaking hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment