Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, April 30, 2012

Getting There....

We had a VERY busy weekend! We celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on Friday. It was a perfect night with my amazing husband. Jason and I have been through a lot in 4 years and have worked very hard at our marriage. I'm so happy where we are today and that we communicate and always work things out. We are a really good team. I honestly could not ask for a more wonderful husband or father for our boys.

My parents kept Declan for us on Friday and most of Saturday...Aunt Staci was there to relieve my mom on Saturday. It was very nice to have a night and day to spend with each other. I'm very lucky to have a wonderful family that helps out so much.

My parents also surprised us with our new crib and mattress!!! It was so thoughtful of them and we appreciated it very much.

We also got to see my family and celebrate the upcoming wedding of my cousin! We haven't all gotten together in a long time, so it was wonderful to see everyone and catch up! We won't be able to make the wedding:(. It is a week before Mead arrives!

I also attended a baby shower for Lauren and Liam! Little Liam got lots of goodies! Can't wait to meet that sweet baby!!!


Jason was sick this weekend, but knows me oh so well, and mustered up the energy to put a couple things together for me...well, Mead:)



New crib!!! Thanks, Mom and Dad:)


New Pack and Play!!! Just one of the many gifts from my fabulous coworkers:)

I still have some more to do, but at least we have started!

No comments:

Post a Comment