Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Home Sweet Home

We are moved in and loving our new home! We have so much more room, a nice yard, family close by and we are
in a great area! We still have a few things to organize, but it already feels like home. I could not have done it without my mom. You all would have no idea that she is 63 and a grandmother with the things she moved and the energy she has. She knew I wanted to get it all done and settled before school starts and she busted her butt to help me...every single day. Thank you, Mom for EVERYTHING!!! We are so happy here, but I will miss our old house. That's where we brought our boys home and it was a great home. I know it is just a house, but I loved it there and a lot of great memories were made!


No comments:

Post a Comment