Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

We're Alive:)


We have been busy moving! Very busy! My mom and I have been moving a little at a time and the big stuff will be moved this weekend. Moving with an almost 3 year old and 5 week old is a bit stressful. There is absolutely no way I could do it without my Mom. To the rescue she comes again. I think she needs a cape to wear:)


I did take Mead to the doctor last Friday. He is a healthy little boy! 11lbs. 9 oz. (90%), 23 1/2 inches (98%) and 15 something for his noggin (98%). His head was a little large, but then she saw his big brothers, so she wasn't so worried, but they will keep an eye on it. Still has reflux, but other than that we have another healthy little boy. So thankful!!!


My favorite picture so far of our boys snuggled up in bed:)




Starting to smile!




A day after moving things to our new house. He has NEVER fallen asleep anywhere but his bed and occasionally the car. This picture says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment