Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mead is 1 Month Old

Mead is one month old! I will take him to the doctor next week for his well check up. We did go to the doctor on Monday to check for reflux. One of my sweetest friends from high school, Lindsay, came to visit and brought us a ton of food last weekend. While she was here Mead was very fussy and inconsolable. He was displaying all the classic signs of reflux just like his big brother. I suspected he had it, but it was really bad when Linds was here. I was glad she was here to work her baby magic;)


So...it was confirmed on Monday that he does have reflux. Mead was prescribed Prevacid and she suggested we switch formulas. The formula switch was not a good idea for this little baby. We tried two different kinds and he threw them both up. We are sticking to the formula we were on which he loves and have started the Prevacid. He seems to be feeling better. I do know he was 10.5 lbs, but that is it. Clearly he is not having a hard time gaining weight with spitting up some.

He is up a lot more and a really happy baby! We are getting 4 and 5 hour stretches between feelings now. Hope that continues)

I will update with his stats after his appointment:)

Here are some one month pictures! The onesie was made by my BFF Kendra. My girls made one with love for every month;) but this one was made with love by KK.

Isn't he cute?!












No comments:

Post a Comment