Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Stressed? Nah!

I go back to work August 2nd. School starts the 6th. I have to be there when my kiddos start. It is so important for me to start the year with them. I will have at least one new kiddo that I know of this year. That can always change;). I finished up the year and moved classrooms, but have everything ready for this school year. I also have the world's best parapros to help with everything. My principal emailed me to see if I wanted to change rooms because they are possibly adding another ASD class at our school... Not going to lie...that stressed me out, but I will do whatever. I work well under pressure;). I am so excited about the school year. I LOVE my job. I LOVE being a mom too, but I still have such a passion for teaching. I thought that would change when I had a second child, but nope. Not ready to give up teaching...not yet. The boys will be right around the corner from me with a wonderful lady and they will be together. I find so much comfort in that and it allows me to do my job and focus on my students.


Now...the start of school is stressful, but let's add moving to that. We have to be out of our house the end of this month. We have just outgrown this house. I love it so much and the location, but we just need more space. We will still be inside the perimeter, but I sure will miss the view of the city from our front porch. But... I am also happy my boys will have a yard to play in and a bigger house to run around in. We will also be around the corner from my Uncle Ted (who Mead is named after) and my Aunt Susan. They are the reason we are getting to move to this house. It is funny how things workout sometimes. So excited for this move!!! Moving sucks! If you have done it then you know...so I think you should come and help:)

We will be having Declan's bday party at the new house either on his actual bday or the weekend after...just because I wanted to add more to my plate. We will figure it out. We always do!


Stay tuned...and seriously if you want to help, come on!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment