Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Goal

My goal has been to update this blog as much as I can! So far, so good. Even if it is a random post with a few pictures, I'm sticking to it. It has been really nice to go back and look at the older posts. We had a fun weekend! We went out for our usual family dinner at a Mexican restaurant over by our house. It is family owned and the lady that works there even holds Mead while I eat! The food is delicious and it is a nice way to end the week and I don't have to worry about cooking.

Saturday we had my parent and aunt and uncle over for steaks and football! It was a fun night and Declan enjoyed being the center of attention while Mead just chilled.

Sunday we paid for letting Declan stay up late...enough said! He did however stay dry in his underwear all day! Christmas miracle! Let's hope it continues:)

Hope everyone has a great week! I have a UGA student in my classroom to observe the next few weeks! We look forward to having her in our room!




Love!


Cyn Cyn and 2 of her 6 grand kids:)


Playing cars!


Very entertained by his big bro!


Are you looking at me?


Love their baths together!


Colored baths are Declan's favorite...that's why the water is green.

No comments:

Post a Comment