Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!

My sister and mom kept the boys last night so Jason and I could go out. It is the first time we have been out alone in four months. It was glorious! Don't get me wrong, I missed the boys, but really needed a night out with Jason. Mom and Staci kept the boys all night and we picked them up the next morning. Declan cried when we picked him up! So lucky to have such a wonderful family! That was the best gift ever. I'm definitely feeling older! Can't hang like I used to. We went out to dinner and then met my friend Kristin out. She made sure that I had a good time. Boy do I love her! Jason was such a trooper! He has been really sick, but sucked it up for me. Just one of the many reasons I love him so much!

I can say that this is probably the happiest I have been. Life just keeps getting better. I'm looking forward to 32 and embracing it:)

How could I not be happy? Look how lucky I am!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment