Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mead is 3 Months!

He is pure joy! If I could eat him I would! Such a great baby boy! He was sleeping through the night and now not so much. It is hit or miss! I guess it is because his feedings are off because of his reflux, so that throws him off at night? Or his Mom is just a sucker and feeds him knowing damn well he doesn't need the middle of the night bottle. Don't get me wrong, when he does it is 10 hours, but I'm just not as scheduled as I should be with him. He is almost out of his 3 month clothes and is wearing some 6 month outfits that were his brother's or cousin's. So lucky to have a fully stocked wardrobe for him! Thank you, Staci!

Here are some pics of Mead Man. Kendra was kind enough to make the onesie since we had some people that did not show up for my shower to make one, but she made it a Georgia one. Is she my BFF or Jason's. Only kidding! I love putting in him these! Best idea ever!




I'm 3 months old!


I'm so cute:)


I want my Auburn one back on! Ha ha!




Love this little chunky baby!!!


You want to eat him too, right?


Enough Mommy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment