Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cousin!


Aunt Cousin is funny!

Love


Peace!



Well...she does have a name...Katie :-) Katie and I went to Auburn together and whenever I introduced her I would say "this is my cousin," but never say her name. So, it just kind of stuck. I only have 4 cousins and Katie is the only girl. We have always been close, but got very close when we were roomies together at Auburn. It was so fun to share the college experience with someone in my family. Katie is probably one of the funniest and most talented people I know. Life has definitely been very challenging personally with Cousin, but she has kept on truckin'. I had not seen Katie since I was pregnant with Declan. It sucked even though we talked a lot. She was finally able to come to Atlanta and visit with us and meet Declan. Declan is my world and I was so excited for her to finally meet him and show him off. They bonded immediately! He was giving her hugs and smooches by the end of her visit! We are hoping to see each other more often. That is the beautiful thing with a close family...we may not see each other for lengths of time...but none of that matters when you have the love and support from one another. I might actually be getting a little wiser in my old age (30 in less than a month, yikes)! Ha ha!
















No comments:

Post a Comment