Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Upset Tummy

I woke up this morning and got ready and then proceeded to get Declan up to finish our morning routine. I was hit in the face with the wonderful aroma of vomit. The DEW had puked at some point during the night and slept through it and in it. He woke up smiling with crusty puke all over him. The sweet boy never made a peep. I gave him a bath in the morning and checked for a fever...he didn't have one and was acting like his usual happy self. I even made it to work on time. He was fine at Ms. Jeannie's, but didn't eat much. I guess it was just an upset stomach, but it breaks my heart that he just slept through it. I guess if it didn't bother him...it shouldn't bother me. I'm sure this is the first of many sicknesses, but I just felt so badly for him :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment