Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Garner Family



A dear friend from school gave birth to a little boy yesterday evening named Cooper Reid. Mom had a stressful delivery and baby Cooper had some difficulty making it through the birth canal. I do not know all of the details (I'm on a jury and not in school...not even supposed to access the Internet), but felt this post was necessary. Please pray for Cory, Laurel, big brother Drew, and baby Cooper during this difficult time. I cannot even imagine what they are going through and they can use all of the prayers they can get. Laurel is an amazing person and mother and so strong. Please keep them in your thoughts. My heart hurts for all of them right now. Thank you. We love you Garner family!

1 comment:

  1. Stef - Please keep me updated. Many prayers sent to Laurel and family. I can't even begin to imagine.

    ReplyDelete