Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sick

Cuddling. Jason was not happy that I was being the paparazzi.
Sick boy :-(


So sweet.

There is his new silly smile!



Well...it was not just a stomach bug. Pretty sure we were hit with the flu. A little girl at Ms. Jeannie's had H2N1, so it could have been that...who knows? All I know is that it hit me way harder than it hit Declan. Thank God he did not get it badly. Apparently it sneaks up on you...you get VERY sick...and then it sticks with you for a few more days. Just lovely. It hit me Friday evening and I was down for the count until Saturday late night. Declan threw up one more time and it didn't even phase him. He has not been nearly as hungry as he was before he got sick and has been sleepy, but has been as cheerful as ever. We spent the weekend recovering and let Jason be our nurse. It is not his best role, but he tries :-)








Declan and I are both feeling better. He is staying with my sister next week because Ms. Jeannie is out of town. It will make a long week for us, but we are so grateful that she is keeping him and thankful that he will get sometime with his family.








I have a busy week ahead and it is the last week of my 20's! I finally got my first call for jury duty, so I have that on Tuesday and a big week at school.








Here are a couple of pictures of the sick DEW. I couldn't help but snap a few. I definitely enjoyed how lovey and cuddly he was when he was not feeling well. He would come over to me when I was laying down and hug me and pat my back. He is such a sweet little boy. My other favorite thing he does...after our bedtime routine I ask him if he is ready to go "night night," and he walks over to Jason and climbs in his lap and kisses his him and walks to his room. It is absolutely precious. I am loving this age. It just keeps getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment