Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, September 4, 2010

College Football Is Here...A House Divided

Love it!
Go Dawgs!


Loves his Dad sooooooo much!

Go, Go, Go!



Ummm...Who says this isn't his daddy? Ha Ha! They look identical!




Telling him all about the game.





My ever so handsome boys! How did I get so lucky?!






Very Serious!







His shirt says "Watch Out Dawgs...I'm Coming!" I would be okay with that ;-)








College football started Thursday, but our games were on today. I bought us some new game day gear for the family. Declan got to wear his Georgia shirt today, because he was in bed for the Auburn game. I did teach him how to say War Eagle and it is VERY cute...of course he can woof, woof, woof too! So...we are a house divided during football season. I'm however being mature and cheering for UGA as long as they are not playing Auburn! Here are some cute pictures of my boys watching the game! Don't worry...I had my Auburn shirt on :-)


















No comments:

Post a Comment