Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Very Thankful


Life is really good right now. Life has definitely been a rollercoaster lately, but we are at the top of the hill...this week anyway :-) I am just loving my little family so much and I am so thankful for both Jason and Declan. I'm also so happy to have Jason home with us. He has been so helpful and I appreciate it so much. I'm not very good for asking and he is not very good at offering, so we have met in the middle. It has definitely made my life easier.


I'm loving watching Declan's little personality shine through and watching him come into his own. I love watching him stack things, sort his shapes, imitate me or Jason, laugh, throw his sippy cup, fall to the floor and have a fit, walk to me with open arms and a huge smile, when he brings his book for me to read to him at night while saying "nigh nigh," when he hears the train by our house he says "coo coo," playing with his dad, when I tell him no...he grins. Whether it is good or bad, I just love watching him grow! He continues to amaze us daily.


I am just very thankful for my boys! No matter what is going on in life...thinking about them or being with them makes me smile! I feel so proud when I say "that's my husband," or "that's my son. I feel so lucky and blessed to be loved so much and to give it back.


Kind of weird post, right?! Just a happy weekend and happy mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment