Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, August 23, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things...

Precious!
He looks exactly like Jason to me in this picture (well all of the time actually) but Jason has this exact same expression.

So stinkin' cute!


I can do it, Mom, but it takes some concentration!



Look at me!




Walking!





And PROUD of it!






I love his face. Can't get enough of it! He has the sunniest disposition and is always so happy and smiling!!!







Me and my blanky!








Loves his blanket. He sucks on it to go to bed. He now has 4. Chenille with silk are the only ones he likes.










I LOVE my boys! He loves to cuddle with Jason!!! I think this picture is priceless!









Snuggling with my horse!












I love my horsey!











Declan is thrilled and thinks he is big stuff now that he can walk! We definitely have a walker on our hands and NO MORE BOTTLES!!! Yay! He transitioned so well this time. We tried 2 weeks ago and baby boy was not ready and was sure to let his mama know!


























His favorite things...













Definitely not a picky eater but here are some of his favorites.













-waffles, pancakes, french toast













-chicken nuggets













-cream of wheat













-all fruit













-apple juice













-apple sauce













-yogurt













-carrots, potatoes, peas, green beans


























Toys













-chicken dance elmo













-maracas













-balls













-cozy coupe













-thomas train rider













-farm friends on the fridge













-a monkey that lights up













*his blanket...see pictures













-horse


























Books













-Good Night Moon













-Hop on Pop













-Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can you?













-On the Night You Were Born (Every child needs this book...it is precious! Jill gave it to him for his bday and I LOVE it...and so does he)

























No comments:

Post a Comment