Wood's World

Wood's World

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What a Difference One Year Makes!

Love my bday!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Heaven!

Yummy!


Awww...Cyn Cyn you shouldn't have with the cupcakes :-)



Cyn Cyn and Declan!




Jason and I spent a ton of money on toys, but the vibrating toothbrush (from Cyn Cyn and Pop) was his favorite!





Ahhhh! I'm a big kid now!







He looks like a little boy now! Where did my baby go?!







See...he does not always smile. This was taken at 6:30 this morning...baby boy was NOT ready to celebrate his big day!







The Dew turned ONE today! Wow! I think I am having a harder time with Declan turning ONE than me turning THIRTY in October. I cannot believe this time last year we welcomed our little boy into the world two weeks early. Our little "Benjamin Button" has turned into the most adorable, yet feisty child on the planet! I thank God everyday for Declan and our healthy and happy family. This year has flown by. Time always seemed to stand still before we had a child and now it flies by. We are so in love with Declan and cannot believe that he is already one!

Thank you to all of our family and friends for all of the sweet messages and bday wishes. It really means a lot to us! This little boy has been so loved by everyone since day one.

The bday boy woke up pretty cranky today and remained that way all day. He has two more teeth coming in, so we will blame it on that. Jason is out of town, so I thought it was just going to be me and Declan which would have been fine, but pretty boring for his actual bday. Cyn Cyn came to the rescue and was at our house after school to celebrate. She could not stand to not see him on his actual bday (we ae celebrating with my fam on Saturday) Declan opened his gifts, we had dinner, and then the "Biscuit" had 3 baby cupcakes. Not too shabby for his first bday.

I am so in love with him and so thankful for him that I cannot stand it!!!! Here are some pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment