Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Festivities Finally Come to an End...

Declan's bday candle from Kendra's mom, Jill (My second mom). This was one of my favorite shower gifts!!! Jill always lit one for Kendra and I thought it was such a cool tradition and now we can have it with Declan. I can't believe it has been a year?! Have I said that enough already?!
Jason put together the Cozy Cart from my parents. He can put in an entire sewer system for a town, but the Cozy Cart kicked his a**!!! Ha ha!



Water fun!



Playing with Gavin




Ahhh! Love bday week!






I LOVE this picture! I think he had missed his Aunt Staci!






Aunt Staci and The Dew!






I LOVE cake!!!








Our family!









The cousins!










Playing with Uncle Peter!











My favorite gift! A bookbag from the Cullinans. How cute is this?!












Our baby is a little boy now.













Kara and Declan














Opening more presents :-)















LOVES his Thomas toy from us!

















My handsome boys!
















The coolest one year old ever!


















Declan's birthday week is finally over :-( We celebrated his birthday with my family on Saturday. It was a perfect night with the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment