Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, August 2, 2010

Last Day of Summer

My big boy likes to prop up and watch TV with a drink (like his daddy).
He LOVES to brush his hair!
In the freezer...and everything else!


Ahhhh! I'm the bday boy soon!



O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D!




Even though I worked pretty much all summer...this is officially my last night and tomorrow is my last day. I absolutely LOVED being at home with Declan, but I'm ready to get back into the classroom. This does NOT mean that I will not be sad when I drop him off on Tuesday with Ms. Jeannie, nor that I have NOT cherished every minute with him this summer, but in the end, I am ready. Declan is definitely my world and I'm obsessed with him! He is the epitome of perfect in my eyes. I'm sure every mother feels this way about her child(ren). It will be very hard not to wake up with him and cuddle in the mornings and have to be back to our rigorous morning routine. Another reason I LOVE being a teacher and having the summer off. Well...some of it, anyway! Next week he will be ONE! We are having family parties and that is it. I am so not "Patty Planner" and this works best for us. I will post pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Early Birthday, Declan! I totally feel ya on patty planner... small home birthdays are the best. We have tons of inflatable ball pits and toys if you'd like to borrow them- the kids love them! Drew and his cousins played for hours in them at his 2nd birthday party. Just let me know :)
    See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly believe he will be one already! Time is flying!! But Hannah won't be far behind...she'll be 5 month on Declan's birthday! :-) Hope you have a wonderful school year!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete