Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, October 18, 2010

All Done!

Declan is talking so much! He repeats everything...this could be trouble. The other day I asked him if he wanted his apple juice and he said "apple?" Then on Friday when I picked him up from Ms. Jeannie's he wanted to look at a tree in her yard. I told him what it was and he repeated "tee." When we got to Jeannie's this morning he pointed out the window and yelled "tee!" It is so much fun to watch him take everything in and how much he is learning. I am loving watching him learn. I know this is very developmentally typical, but I work with children all day long that are developmentally delayed and a few that are completely non-verbal, so to see our son hitting these milestones daily is amazing to me. It also makes me count my blessings and gives me even more motivation to work with my babies at school and push those early interventions. Here is a cute video of Declan saying all done and fake sneezing. He is so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment