Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!





























Declan was up late on Saturday and was a little bit moody on Sunday. I know that is hard to believ, but he was :-) My mom came down to visit us and bring Declan a Halloween treat. We went to lunch and Trader Joe's with her. He was so excited to see her. I swear he is so obsessed with his Cyn Cyn!
















Declan actually took a late nap (he has dropped his second nap recently) but was still a little cranky. We were going to go and see the Nau's, but didn't think The Dew was up for it. I even debated taking him out, but Jason said we had to and he was right. We dressed Declan back up and loaded him up in the Cozy Cart and headed out to get some candy. He LOVED it!!! He had the best time! It was such a nice night with our sweet family. I also absolutely love our neighborhood and just don't know when I will be ready to leave the city!
















It was such a great weekend with family and friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment