Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pajama Fun!

Love this face!
I think he was annoyed with me :-)

Just hanging out! Can't figure out why he can't get the footies off...taking off his socks are another favorite game :-)


This might be the first picture where I see a little bit of me in him. He was getting sleepy.



Something was funny!




Playing in his toy chest that my grandfather made for me when I was a baby.





9 million toys in the house and he is playing with one of Dixon's. Whatever makes him happy :-)






Just snapped these pictures of Declan the other night. He is so much fun! I absolutely love the few hours I get to spend with him every night. It is what I look forward to the end of every school day. He is changing so much daily!














He is signing more and eat and does it in perfect context. It is so adorable! He also has some words...mama, dada, bye, hey, cyn cyn (my mom), di (Dixon), all done, eat, eanie (Ms. Jeanie), up, nigh nigh (night night), boo, nana (banana), coo coo (choo choo...we live near train tracks) pop (my dad) and his favorite is fake sneezing and coughing...thinks it is hilarious. He imitates everything! I'm hoping he does not pick up anything from his dad while watching the Georgia games! Ha ha!














He is so loving and so good natured. He absolutely loves to give hugs and kisses and I of course cannot get enough of them. Even when he doesn't want to, I steal them! I just look at him and thank God for him everyday! I looked back at previous posts and in each post I say how much I love the age he is at that time. I guess it does just keep getting better.














He is loving his milk now too! He likes to try whatever we are eating and likes most things. His favorites are hot dogs and chicken tenders...Ms. Jeannie says he loves her baked ham (glad he is getting home cooked meals somewhere)...he is not loving veggies so much right now and still likes to finish every meal with yogurt or applesauce.














I'm looking forward to a long weekend with the family (Monday is a furlough day). Jason and I were going to go to the beach, but he doesn't think he will have Monday off :-( Oh well...some other time!

No comments:

Post a Comment