Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, December 31, 2010

Another New Year

The years sure are flying by...I can't even believe we are about to bring in another year.  I'm hoping this year is better than the last!  A lot of great things happened, but more bad than good.  I just want 2011 to be better and I want to be better too.  Here are my resolutions for 2011....

Be a better wife
Be a better mother
Be a better friend
Be a better teacher

We will be ringing in the new year at home this year.  We usually go out and do something fun, but this year it will be quiet with our little family at home.  I hope this new year brings lots of good things for everyone.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

  1. Praying that 2011 is MUCH better than 2010 for you! Our resolutions sound similar :) Love you and good changes are coming your way. I can feel it!!

    ReplyDelete