Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Must Be Santa, Must Be Santa, Must Be Santa, Santa Clause!

This by far was the BEST Christmas EVER!  Jason and I got up a little early and while he started a fire, I made cinnamon rolls and a breakfast casserole while we waited for Declan to get up.  Of course he chose to sleep in on Christmas morning. 

When he finally woke up, we told him Santa had been here and we walked into the living room...his reaction was just what we thought it would be..."WOW" and "COOL," is what he said.  His face was priceless.  He went to each present and was overwhelmed with all of his gifts.  He did not care much for his stocking, and was more excited about the gifts that Santa had set out.  He was in heaven.  It made us so happy to see our little boy happy.  I'm sure it just keeps getting better, but this one will ALWAYS be remembered by this Mom.

After we ate, played, and napped, we headed to my parent's house.  My grandmother and the Cullinan's were there to celebrate too.  Declan had a blast with his cousins!  It is so fun to watch them play together.  Melts my heart.

 Declan and Kara on the new bike from my parents
 Jason and Me
 When he first saw his presents....
 This is all mine?  Really?
 A little overwhelmed!
 Playing on his slide
 Checking out his chair
 Eating Christmas breakfast
 Declan and Pop
 Gi Gi and the Cullinan Crew
 Cyn Cyn and The DEW after playing in the snow...
 Declan and Aunt Staci
 In his new jacket...from his Dad of course :-)
 Cracking up while playing with his Aunt Staci
 Me and Declan enjoying the white Christmas
My handsome, Dad!  I love this Man!!!

  It was just a perfect day...and it even SNOWED!  We were all thrilled to have a white Christmas this year.  We ended up staying at my parent's house due to the weather and adult beverages.  It was nice to spend some quality time with my parents too.  I love my family!  My parents gave us a new grill too!  So excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment