Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Waiting For Santa...

 Me and The DEW
 Helping Dad with the fire....
 My boys :-)
 A million books to read before bed...always includes Goodnight Moon
 Santa came!
 Wow!
 He is really into farm animals and noises!  Santa must have known ;-)
A chair for him to sit in and a slide!


Jason and I have the tradition of exchanging our gifts on Christmas Eve.  I was definitely spoiled this year...just like always!  I'm very lucky to have such a thoughtful husband!  He definitely ALWAYS puts Declan and I before himself.  He is one of the most selfless people I know.

1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of you and Jason being such wonderful parents! This is awesome and we appreciate your time to do this. Love to you all, Anna and Keith

    ReplyDelete