Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The DEW and Ry

 Really?!  Can she get any cuter in her outfit?!  I LOVE how Declan is smiling (at her) in the background.
 Yeah...I know I'm pretty!  Do you like my shoes?
 I could eat her up! I wonder how many times I have said that about her on my blog.  Her mouth is full of crackers too!
 Cracker Break!
 Going in for the kiss...good thing Bryan wasn't around.  Declan does not seem to mind :-)
 Taking Ry for a ride!
 Declan's turn!
 Hey, wait!  Where did she go?!
Oh well...I'm pretty comfy here!  Hey, Mom!

It is almost the end of my "break" with Declan.  I'm ready to get back to work, yet sad at the same time.  We have spent a lot of time laughing and cuddling lately.  Monday will be rough for sure.  We have been hanging around the house, but Declan and Rylan had a play date today while Kendra and I caught up.  The busy holiday season interferes with that sometimes.  These two are precious together...still.  I'm so glad they are friends and play so well together.  They had fun today.  I think Rylan chased Declan around more today.  Usually he follows her all over the place.  I think he was distracted by all of the new toys that Santa brought her ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment