Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No Camera=Lots Of Videos :-)

This is Jason imitating Oprah.  It terrifies Declan.  I know many of you think it is mean, but it is pretty funny.




Touchdown during the Falcons' Game...




Silly talk!  He cracks me up when he does this :-)




Reading with Da Da!  He is a signing cookie and apple now and saying little phrases.  He is such a sponge!  The teacher in me is taking advantage of it...said I would never do it, but I can't help it :-)  There is always an opportunity for him to learn and he takes full advantage of it too.  He totally gets that from his Dad!


I haven't updated in awhile :-(   Between school and the holidays I have not had time to update the blog.  My camera is still broken, but here are several videos.  Declan turned 16 months old on Sunday and Jason turned 32 on Monday.  We are celebrating Jason's bday this weekend.  Declan is still into everything and quite the talker.  He is really into Elmo these days and books.  I read books for at least an hour when we get home.  I cherish every second with our little boy and cannot believe how fast he is growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment