Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Burt's Pumpkin Patch

We randomly decided to go to Burt's today. Typically this is a trip that we take with my sister and kiddos, but nothing had been planned, so we decided to go today. Jason and I are leaving on Thursday for the beach! We are staying at a house with some of our closest friends and will be going to Bibby and Steve's wedding at Watercolor! I cannot wait! My sister will be keeping Declan for a majority of the time and my parents will have him for the last night. I'm so lucky to have my family to help!!! Staci is 8 months pregnant and offered to keep The DEW without hesitating...not sure how she does it, but we sure do appreciate it!!!Mom would have helped more, but she is on a Mediterranean cruise (let's not feel sorry for her). Kidding, Mom...you deserve it.

Anyway, that is why we went to the mountains on a whim today with our little family. Declan had a great time and was so good. He had pneumonia this week and this was the first day he felt like himself and wanted to get out. The poor little guy was sleepy today, so we left when he was ready. It was a fun day with my boys!

As much as I love Declan, I can't wait to get away with Jason and friends! I know The DEW is in good hands;)



Picking out his pumpkin!


Me and my precious little boy!


Our little family:)


My boys! Jason was a trooper! Best Dad ever!


Lunch at the Varsity! Yum!


He was cracking me up! He is a funny little boy!!


Love this face...snot and all...he is perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment