Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Wow! I finally figured out how to blog from my new ipad2!!! Jason got me an iPad for my bday for personal use and to use in the classroom. I LOVE it and it is the
best gift ever!

I don't even know where to begin with updating everything that has been going on in our lives?!

We have been keeping very busy and enjoying what is left of the nice weather! Here are some photos to help jog my memory....

Grandparent's Day & lunch with Grandmama/Gigi and Cyn Cyn











Our husbands even came to help celebrate, but we were home in time for the game!


Location:Deering Rd NW,Atlanta,United States

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so what's your secret for the easiest way to blog from the iPad2 I've been doing it for months now, but its not easy and I never have photos since it's such pain!

    ReplyDelete