Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nolan Brian Cullinan

My sweet nephew decided to make his debut 5 weeks early. He was nice enough to let my mom return from her Mediterranean cruise and for us to finish our vacation.

I received a phone call very early on Monday morning from my mom...I'm terrified to get any phone calls these days with all of the bad news...but assumed it was about Staci and the baby and was praying for good news! And it was...I would be an Aunt again before I made it home to Atlanta!

Nolan was born at 10:55 and is perfect!!! The little guy is having a hard time breathing on his own so he is having to do a short stint in the NICU. He will be out of there in no time! He is a little fighter!

My sister looked amazing and is such a pro. She has been through having the twins in the NICU, but it does not make it any easier. She was a little emotional, but so strong. Emory at John's Creek is an incredible hospital! I'm pretty sure Nolan had the NICU to himself tonight and a lot of one on one attention. The nurses and doctors were so nice and taking unbelievable care of my sister and my nephew!

My heart melted when I met Nolan tonight. He is ever so scrumptious and I can't wait to hold him in my arms and for him to go home with his sweet family. Praying for the newest addition to our lucky family! We love you Nolan!!!!!!!!!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment