Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Congratulations Steve and Bibby

We went to Florida for several days to attend a wedding and have a miniature vacation with some of our best friends!

We stayed in a beautiful house in Watercolor, laid out at the pool, the boys golfed, the girls shopped, and we ate delicious seafood! We also celebrated Dave's 35th bday!

Bibby and Steve had a gorgeous wedding with a fun reception! The whole weekend was so laid back and fun, just like the happy couple!

I really needed to get away and clear my head too with everything that had been going on in our lives at the moment. I was definitely able to do that! I have not laughed so hard in such a long time! It was so much fun being with my wonderful friends and they definitely cheered me up. I love you guys so much, you have no idea!
Even though Jason and I had a wonderful time with each other, our friends, and enjoyed our kid free time, we definitely missed Declan!




















No comments:

Post a Comment