Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, December 4, 2011

12 Weeks

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow! It seems like this first trimester is taking forever! I think it is because I found out so early on that I was pregnant. I'm feeling great! No sickness and slowly getting my energy back! I'm eating everything and definitely gaining weight...quickly. Still in my regular clothes, but have the belly bands just in case!

I go to the doctor Wednesday. I'm very anxious to go! I saw the heartbeat on the US at 6 weeks and have not heard it or seen the baby since then. Just want to make sure the baby is okay and hear that wonderful sound! Please say a little prayer for us!

Declan is very aware that I'm pregnant and has started telling people that there is a "baby in my mommy's belly and it is a girl.". Everyone is asking if we want a girl. We want healthy and that is all we care about! I will be fine with a baby boy or baby girl! I have absolutely no preference.

Don't worry! This blog is not my pregnancy blog! There are books that you can read that tell you about each week of pregnancy, but I will be mentioning it! So....if it bores you, you might want to stop reading until the 2nd week of June ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment