Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cookiepalooza and the Drive-In

My sister and her BFF, my other big sister aka Big Kara invited Me and Declan over to enjoy in the festivities of their annual Cookiepalooza!!! We had so much fun!!! Declan ate more than he decorated of course so he was happy to be with his cousins! Thanks for the fun time!!! Declan is still on his sugar high:)

Jason decided to take us to the drive-in movie theatre that night. I love nothing more than when my husband comes up with something fun for us to do and plans it. We went out to eat and then headed to the drive-in. I had never been to a drive-in before and it was SO fun!!! It was a great idea and the perfect night and will definitely be something we will do again! It was not relaxing, but it was fun for all 3 of us!



























No comments:

Post a Comment