Wood's World

Wood's World

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

Another Christmas has come and gone! I think I have said this since Declan has been born, but this was definitely my favorite Christmas. It was pretty much stress free and EVERYONE was in a great mood. That is a Christmas miracle itself. We had a wonderful time with our families. Declan was spoiled as usual!

I will have you know that he was very aware that it was Baby Jesus' birthday and that was what we were celebrating. His favorite decoration was the nativity scene and playing with it and naming everyone. I'm reminded that we need to find a church to attend as a family!

I cannot believe that we will have 2 kids next Christmas! What fun!!!

Christmas Eve









Someone was a good boy! Christmas Morning.














Christmas Day (Woods)














Christmas Day (Woodsides)

























No comments:

Post a Comment