Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, December 4, 2011

December

I can't believe it is December! Declan is enjoying Christmas. He loves the lights, undecorating the tree, his singing Santa, his advent calendar, the nativity scene and his elf on the shelf named Bob! I love the little traditions we have started as a family! I can't wait for 2 weeks off to create even more memories this holiday!

We went over to Bryan and Kendra's on Saturday to watch SEC championship and let Rylan and Declan play. I can't get enough of these two together. They are so cute playing with each other! It is so crazy that Kendra and I have been BEST friends since we were 9 and now we are watching our on two kids play together! I hope they stay friends as long as we have!
























No comments:

Post a Comment