Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tyson

I had my work party today which was great and then Declan and I headed to Gi Gi's for a party at the nursing home. Grandmama looked beautiful tonight and was so happy dancing and listening to Christmas carols. Declan had fun dancing and singing along too. I love to bring him to Grandmama's because he seems to put a smile on everyone's face. It was a fun night with the family.

You might be wondering why this is titled "Tyson?". Well, my grandmother kept calling me "Tysie" tonight which is her cat's name. No, I did not correct her. What's the point? Plus, he is her favorite thing on earth, so I just took it as a compliment;-).

She is still having good days and bad days, but the bad days are outweighing the good ones. Luckily she has the world's best children and their support!

I'm glad we could make another memory with her tonight!


Off to bed now! One more day and a big meeting and I'm off for 2 weeks! I can't wait! I haven't even started my Christmas shopping!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment