Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, August 24, 2012

Declan's 3 year Stats




It's hard to believe we had his 3 year appointment today! This was Dec's very first appointment with Dr. Elliott.
Weight: 37lbs. (90%)
Height: 38 inches (70%)
He has gained 6lbs. in a year and is growing beautifully and healthy! He did get the nasal flu mist and was an angel for his appointment! Dr. Elliott did make me feel better when I asked about potty training, sleep habits, and behaviors that we are seeing! Declan is normal and we pretty much rocked his world when we brought home Mead. He is a typical, but very smart 3 year old, but what he is going through is normal. Nice to hear from a doctor! I think I might be a little too hard on The DEW and need to make more of an effort to spend more one on one time with him!

I know I just said this in the last post, but I'm feeling extremely thankful for our perfectly healthy little boys. When life is not going so great and I might be a little down, I need to stop and reflect at just how lucky I really am! Being a Mom is the hardest and best job there is.

I'm going to have a nice dinner and some wine with my wonderful husband as are sweet boys sleep and reflect on just how lucky we are. As my dad says "family, health, and friends is all you need.". He is a wise man:)

No comments:

Post a Comment