Wood's World

Wood's World

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday, Declan!

Our little boy turned 3 on Saturday! Where has the time gone? Happy bday to the smartest, energetic, kind, hilarious, and lovable 3 year old in the world! The day you were born was one of the best days of my life. I had no idea how I could love someone so much until you came into this world. You definitely keep me on my toes...I never know what you are going to say or do! You have no idea how much your Dad and I love you. Thanks for being you! You are a piece of my heart!!!

We had a big party with friends and family! Thank you to my Mom for helping me get the house ready and for being my biggest cheerleader always! Thank you to Uncle Chris, my father in law, and my hubby for taking care of the bounce house/water slide! A big thank you to Uncle Keith and Aunt Anna for the DELICIOUS BBQ! You guys are amazing and such a big part of our lives and we appreciate it more than you know!

Thank you to our friends and family for coming (so last minute), for all of the gifts, and for making the day perfect for Declan. It means the world to us! It was such a fun day and Declan had a blast!!! Love you all!







Played on it for 6 hours straight!


Loving it with his friends!


Bday cupcakes!


One of my oldest and best friends Lindsay with her adorable boys Charlie and Jack!






Beautiful Rylan!


Sweet Zoey!!!


Uncle Chris, Liam and Aunt Lauren!



Present time! My nephews and niece were the biggest helpers for the party! Sweetest kids in the world!


My beautiful BFF! 9 more weeks and we get to meet baby girl Nau #2!


Mead says enough already:)



Our precious 3 year old!


Playing in his new tent with his toys!


So happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment