Wood's World

Wood's World

Friday, August 24, 2012

Mead's Two Month Stats





Our sweet little baby boy is growing and healthy! We had his appointment on Tuesday.
Weight: 13lbs. And 13oz. (75%)
Height: 24 1/4 inches (90%)
Head: 16 inches (90%)
Everything checked out perfectly... Except his testicle. I know, I know he will be mortified one day when he reads this and knows I shared it with the world...so will his Dad. BUT this is reality and this blog is meant to document parts of our lives. Anyway, one of Mead's balls has not descended. Our pediatrician had us go to CHOA today, bright and early, and get an ultrasound. Mead was perfect for the US. He really is the best baby. He just smiled at her the whole time...well, she was playing with his balls. Totally kidding! So we left there with her not giving me much info, but that we would get the results today maybe, but at the latest Wednesday. Well, Dr. Elliott just called and said that it is in the canal and trying to come down on its own. He said it looks healthy and normal and should drop down at 4-6 months of age. If it hasn't at that time we will go see a urologist, but for now everything looks normal. Yay!

Let me say that this is nothing compared to what some children go through. Not even in the same category. If you want to put your life into perspective spend a little time in the radiology waiting area at a Children's Hospital. It almost makes you feel guilty sitting there With your healthy and normal child. I'm counting my blessings today, and everyday, for our two healthy little boys.

I'm off to take Declan to his 3 year this afternoon. Yes, it has been a busy week! Glad it is Friday and for an unexpected day off with my boys that ended with great news:). Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment