Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Happy Bday, Jason!

The love of my life turned 34 today:). It has been a very rough week for our family. We lost Jackson on Friday, Jason's great aunt and uncle unexpectedly ( who we were fortunate to see with the boys on Sunday)on Monday in an awful head on collision, and Jason's boss' nephew, who was 5, was killed by a fed ex truck. Did I mention my grandmother is not doing well either? She fell and broke her hip and is not recovering well, so we have that going on as well. It has been a pretty awful week for us and our families. Holding on to our faith and each other a little more tightly this week.

Not a fun bday for my husband:(. He has not complained one bit! Of course he hasn't! He is absolutely amazing! I know, I know sappy, but it is true. He is my best friend, soulmate, the world's best provider and father to our precious boys. Happy bday, Baby! We will celebrate eventually! We LOVE you!

I think the boys are pretty obsessed with their Daddy too!
















My WORLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment