Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Stars Are Shining A Little Brighter....

a letter from Angie and Travis....
It is with great sorrow that I have to tell you that Jackson lost his battle to his peroxisomal disorder after suffering from a cerebral edema. He passed surrounded by family, love, and his incredible team at CHOA led by Dr. Ingram. In true Jackson fashion he made sure he did it HIS way.
Jackson was the happiest, strongest, toughest kid I will ever know. He battled everyday of his life. At the end he shocked his doctor and probably medical science with his fight.
Jackson touched more lives in his nearly 6 years than most people can in a lifetime. We will miss our angel and trust that he is now at peace with God.

Thank all for your prayers, thoughts and support throughout this Angel's time with us.

Travis and Angie Jinright





Heaven gained a sweet Angel last night. If you keep up with my blog then you know all about Jackson. He has and always will have a special place in my heart. He is going to be missed so incredibly much. I'm very lucky that me and my family had the opportunity to love and get to know this little boy. He had to fight every single day and did it with a contagious smile! We will cherish the memories we made with him forever. He could not have been luckier to have Angie, Travis, and their extended families to love him and take care of him. They are incredible! My heart hurts for all of them and we will continue to keep them all in our prayers and I ask if you will please do the same.

I know this sweet little boy is in heaven in no pain, running around, and hearing and seeing everything. That gives me so much comfort.






Sweet kisses!




A very special little boy.



Declan giving him a ride:)



His amazing parents. Glad we were able to celebrate his bday with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment