Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, December 3, 2012

Play Date and Lunch

My mom had me, Kendra, Jill, and all of the kids over for lunch and to play! It was such a fun visit with everyone! For those of you who keep up with the blog you know that Kendra is my BFF and Jill is her Mom and my second Mom:). The kids were perfect and the adults actually got to have some conversation! It was perfect:). So lucky to have these ladies in our life! So much love for them! Thanks for a nice day!





Cupcake faces!




Playing ball!





I could take a million pics of this beautiful little girl!




Smushed face on the glass door and so cute! Silly girl!




My boy:)




Emerson and her kissable lips!




Resting peacefully on Gama!



Mead was fussy, but I still got a smile:)

No comments:

Post a Comment