Wood's World

Wood's World

Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Birthday Girls!

Big Kara (also known as the child whisperer) and the kids :-)
Pop and Declan! Hey guys! I LOVE my Pop!!!

Big Kara and Gavin!


Kara and Cyn Cyn!



Declan, Aunt Staci, Uncle Peter, Owen and Pop




Owen and Declan! Owen sat by me and Declan. He picked up every single toy that Declan threw down. It was so nice to have his help!






Declan and Aunt Staci!








Holding hands in the car :-)







Declan and his Great Grandmother (GiGi)









Happy Birthday, Gigi and Aunt Staci!!!










We celebrate two birthdays on the 21st of July...my grandmother turned 86 and Staci turned 34!!! We started the day by going to see my grandmother and take her out to lunch with my mom. It was such a nice visit! Grandmama was in the BEST mood and was SO happy to have us spend the afternoon with her. After Declan's afternoon nap, we headed to the Flying Biscuit to celebrate Staci's bday with the fam. Great dinner and great family! Happy bday! Love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment