Wood's World

Wood's World

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Brigman Girls

Declan, Madison, and Emma
Sweet Emma posing for the paparazzi


Sari and Madison :-)

Seriously mom...put the camera away. You are ruining my game!




Madison and Emma! How freaking cute are they?!?!



Declan and I went to play with the Brigman girls today :-) I had not seen the twins since February! Awful to let that much time go by, but we are all so busy it just happens. Your close friends...especially ones that have a child or children understand that. However, I really need to make more of an effort to see our friends without so much time going by.










It was so fun to see the girls and one of my closest friends, Sari. Sari and I were roommates right before we "grew" up and met our husbands and moved in with them. I absolutely adore my Sweet Sari! She and Zac have BEAUTIFUL identical twins! Declan was definitely flirting with the girls today. Sari is an amazing mom and I have no idea how she does it with two! It was a fun day of catching up. We were supposed to go over there tomorrow with everyone and celebrate the 4th of July, but Jason has to work, so we are going to stay close to home. Here are some pictures from today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment