Wood's World

Wood's World

Monday, July 26, 2010

The DEW chattin' it up

Declan has been chatting it up a lot lately. He continues to amaze me how he imitates and how much he is learning. Jason and I are really going to have to watch what we say in the near future. Ha ha! It is so fun to watch him these days. He is into everything and very curious. He does not like to be alone that is for sure. He likes being with someone at all times. God for bid I go 10 steps away to the kitchen to get a drink...he is right behind me crying. I am really enjoying the time I spend with him before I go back to work...in a week. We have had such a great time together. My favorite part of the day is getting him out of his crib in the morning. He is always standing up with the word's biggest grin and so happy to see me. Can't think of a much better way to start the day. I said I was going to be better about taking videos...so here are a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment